- FULL TIME -
- A valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record*
- Customer service experience-able to identify and resolve customer concerns effectively.
- Possess a take charge attitude, a strong work ethic and history of performance.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and time management skills
- Able to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and professional
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Degree in horticultural-related field is preferred, but not required
- Drug Screen Required
*All driving records will be screened and reviewed prior to conducting interviews
The Client Representative is directly responsible for actively creating, selling and maintain customer base within a set territory. Success will be achieved by having a clear understanding and knowledge of each customer’s expectations and delivering on those. Very strong relationship building and customer service skills are a necessity in this position.
Email your resume with references to John at: email@example.com